Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF3640 will only print about a half a page and

Customer Question
My Epson WF3640 will...

My Epson WF3640 will only print about a half a page and gives me an error code of OX97.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson WF3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week. No Warning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Please try recommendations in this article first: https://appuals.com/fix-epson-error-code-0x97/

if all recommendations fail - please contact Epson support: https://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/lq590_/lq590_rf/troub_7.htm#for%20users%20in%20north%20america%20b

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

didn't hear back from you...