Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I installed a new NETGEAR AC1750 wireless router in my home

I installed a new NETGEAR AC1750 wireless router in my home network. It connected just fine to my 2 PC's, but I can't get it to connect to my Epson WF-7620 wireless printer. The Epson network setup passes every test, except Detailed IP setup check. I might add that there is no problem when I reconnect to my Verizon Jetpack router
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Less than 2 years old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: The model is EPSON WF-7620
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: As I indicated this happened when I switched routers. That was done on the 21st of September
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Make sure they understand that the check that failed was "Detailed IP Setup Check"

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please setup wireless once again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC97201~faq-254028

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and printer. then, try printing anything. If the issue persists, yu have to reinstall the printer driver too.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Unfortunately the printer fails the network setup, which is your step 1

It fails because the network key is not entered properly. The key is case sensitive. Please try again and let me know the result.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I'm confused. How can you remotely connect if the printer is not connected to the network?

It is an automated message from justanswer. I cannot access your printer remotely. Please try setting up the wireless again and let me know the result.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No, that is the exact same key that I used to connect my PC to the router. Believe me, I've tried this numerous times. Or are you asking me to setup the router again? I hope not, because I didn't set it up in the first place.

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
do you want me to connect it?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and help you connect it wireless to the printer?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I'm using windows 10.
Yes, you can connect.
What info do you need?

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=37fb66b1-6097-425b-8c3c-1b9d8295ad6c

Thank you.