Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Maxify printer and my computer crashed and I lost…

Customer Question
I have a Maxify...

I have a Maxify printer and my computer crashed and I lost everything on my hard drive I believe I had a manual in my computer for the printer. I looked for a disk but couldn't find one is there anyway I get the disk or it can be downloaded?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It just says Maxify on the front. My son got it for me. I could give you theserial number if that would help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used it a few times before my old computer went down. I have been trying to copy some pages from one of my games and double side but It will work Ok once and then it won't work again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Basically, I don't know much about the printer as I did not have it long before my computer crashed which was several months ago. I am not technically minded so it is really hard for me to try and figure things out.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 10 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question

Could you please give me the model number of the printer ? It should be engraved or printed on the printer. Check the front/side/back of the printer

MB2320

You can download and install the latest drivers from online. Go to this website --> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/small-office-home-office-printers/mb2320?tab=drivers_downloads

SELECT the "MB2300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)", and DOWNLOAD it. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall the printer.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Look, I am 72 years old and on Social Security and don't have the luxury of spending money which I don't really have.

If you are talking about secure remote, then it is completely optional and an automatic offer sent by this site. You can ignore it.

Did you get the answer I sent you above ?