Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I. F PAPER STUCK IN THEPRINTER. IT IS IN THE SECTION JUST…

Customer Question
F PAPER STUCK IN...

F PAPER STUCK IN THEPRINTER. IT IS IN THE SECTION JUST UNDER THE KEY PAD. i CAN NOT PULL IT OUT. iS THER A RELEASE MECHINISM THT i CAN USE?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

THIS IS THE FIRST JAM THAAT i HAVE HAD IN APPROX TWO YEARS. i TRIED PULLIN THE PAPER BUT IT REFUSES TO GIVE i DOO NOT WANT TO DAMAGE THE SHEET OF PAPER IF POSSIBLE

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the make/model of your printer?