Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is printing 3/4 lines that are readable and 3/4

Customer Question
Printer is printing 3/4...

Printer is printing 3/4 lines that are readable and 3/4 lines that are blured and repeating this pattern

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF-3620/WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC OS Sierra Version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month, I've tried to use the suggestions that the printer suggest

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

John, Computer Science Engineer