Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Every time I print i get a paper jam. Brand new...2 mos old.

Customer Question
Every time I print...

Every time I print i get a paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new...2 mos old. HP Office Jet 7510

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC OS10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing. Been doing this for over a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I print mostly from photoshop CS5

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Please check this article to clear and clean printer : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04597718

if you still have issues, try changing paper that you use.

If that doesn't help - please contact HP as your printer should be under warranty: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-OfficeJet-7510-Wide-Format-All-in-One-Printer-series/7127198/model/7127199