Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I print envelopes? PIXMA. PC. OS? I guess not

Customer Question
How do I print...

How do I print envelopes?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

PIXMA

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

OS?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model PIXMA do you have?