Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My replacement printer has the same problem tell me there…

Customer Question
My replacement printer has...

My replacement printer has the same problem tell me there paper jam in the printer, I just took out the box. How could it have paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson wf 7620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My printer is asus and window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It starting about one week with my first one, now it say paper jam and I just reinstall the program for this printer today, I started from the beginning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need it fix now or I would to have my money refund and I will send this printer back and buy HP printer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
could just cancel this. I will Espon company myself.
I will call Espon company myself just get my money back.
9/25/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I got it working on mine only thank you. So could cancel the fee.
thank you

Okay no problem flagged for refund.

Thanks

Kris