Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 7525 photosmart that has been working great but now…

Customer Question
I have a 7525...

I have a 7525 photosmart that has been working great but now it says missing or failed printhead

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Hp ps7525 E wireless printer I bought in 2014

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc computer I don't know what system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a hp computer I tried using it yesterday, I tried to copy somthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I I did change the ink but I have used printer several times after

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I fixed it myself. I took out all the ink and then put them back in. It works fine now. Thanks for the help (NOT)!!!!!!. Please refund all my money back to my card.

go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Unsubscribe me PLEASE

You need to speak to customer service for all membership questions

Thanks