Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF 2530 has all new cartridges in place but does…

Customer Question
My Epson WF 2530...

My Epson WF 2530 has all new cartridges in place but does not print either via wireless order or even as a copier. It just spits out blank paper after taking an order to print. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is Epson WF-2530. It is about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I was able to print from my lap top Toshiba and also from iPad. My laptop operating system is Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only for the last 5 or 6 days after I had replaced all 4 cartridges as the ink levels were low. I tried taking them out and shaking them before again putting them in but still no copying or printing from Mac and my PC.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please