Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Turns on but cannot print n says ink problem .? O also says

Turns on but cannot print...
Turns on but cannot print n says ink problem .?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: O also says go to hpinstatink for info
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Hp4650
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: O i7phone but at the moment just making a copy
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Today turned it on to copy n look to b connneted n say ink problem go to site every time now???
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
9/25/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the exact error message that you see?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cannot print visit hpinstantink.com for information

If you are part of the HP Instant Ink program then you will need to fix the payment information on their site in order to continue.

Click here: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/?jumpid=va_65bsqvipye

Sign into your account and update the payment information to fix the issue

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Forgot to n yay wondering why i wasn't getting ink.thank you .i also got a Lenovo c series computer i haven't opened so can I call back later to make sure It gets set up correctly after I get it out n connected?

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Josh, Technician
Josh, Technician