Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have WF-7620 Printer, was trying to print last Frid. I get…

Hi John, I have...

Hi John, I have WF-7620 Printer , was trying to print last Frid . I get blank sheets , checked the inc cartridges the y are all good

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hi Pearl , the printer is two years old model C441C

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am trying to make copies 11"x17" copies

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Sines last Fri. ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That it for now

9/25/2017
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I followed your instructions the result is Neg. still not copying

Thanks

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

Richard, Technician

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

this computer is not connected to this printer ,at this time I just want the copy machine to work
need to make 5 11"x17' copies

Thanks

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

this computer is not connected to this printer

Thanks

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

I changed my mind do not need , Thank you