Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get error message to turn of OxE5. Epson workforce 3620.

Customer Question
I get error message...

I get error message to turn of OxE5

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson workforce 3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printing multiple commands and it said paper jam + out of paper. added paper could find no jam. Now when i turn it back on it sounds disturbed not smooth.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please