Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Thanks for answering so quickly. While printing one sheet of…

Customer Question
Thanks for answering so...

Thanks for answering so quickly. While printing one sheet of copy, the actual copy caught in the printer. The first (top) part of the copy came out. A small piece is still in the printer. I need to remove a relative small piece of paper from the inside of the printer. HELP, PLEASE.:-)

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have the HP LASERJET PRO MFP M127 - M128. I purchased it 2 or three years ago, brand new, from Tiger Direct.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a PC. By operating system, would the response be Microsoft 8 or 13 or 10? Also, the problem is not a software, operational issue. I have a piece of printer paper stuck in the printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened two days ago. I was printing one page from a document when one sheet of paper lodged inside the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Only part of the copy exited the printer (the top portion).the copy exited the machine.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The nature of my problem requires "hands-on" assistance. I do not want this service. I'll find assistance a different way. Also, I will call the credit card company to cancel any charges that may be attempted.

We are not a free service and only charge you what you agreed to.

Do you want me to cancel this?

Thanks

Kris

COMPLETELY CANCEL THIS REQUEST. REMOTE ASSISTANCE WILL NOT HELP. CONNECTING MY PRINTER WILL NOT HELP RESOLVE A "PAPER-JAM" PROBLEM.
I have no more info to add. I just want a positive response to my request to cancel this transaction.

Of course, I will flag this for a full refund.

thanks

Kris