Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having problems with my Epson wifi 2500 network

Customer Question
Hi I am having...

Hi I am having problems with my Epson wifi 2500 network printer.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hi i am having problems printing photos with my epson wifi 2500 network printer. I can print 2 photos and 4 photos to an A4 page from my ipad but I can only print a single A4 size photo or eight small photos from my laptop using epson easy-photo print.There isn't an option to choose 2 or 4 photos per page. Is there a some way to do this? The only way I have at the moment is to email myself the photos I want then save to my ipad then print from there. Hope you can help. Many thanks, Lilian

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought the printer in June and I have had the problem all the time. I thought it was just me and that I needed to practise and get used to it all but I haven't got anywhere with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment everything else seems to be okay and the quality if the printing is great. I just need to sort out number of prints per page.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know the version of windows running on your computer?

Windows 10
I would prefer it if I can have advice and information on how to do this rather than allowing remote access to my computer. I am sorry but I am very conscious of security issues and i hope this does not offend anyone.

If the popup for remote support comes up, please ignore it or close it

my printer is an epson ET 2500 wi fi printer Model no. C462S
I purchased it in June 2017

You can print pictures by right clicking on the picture and selecting print. You can also print two pictures in one page by selecting and right clicking on any selected file and selecting print. Once you get that, you will get the options for printing two pictures in one page.

I will try that right now.

Let me know how that goes

I followed the steps you wrote but still the same. I do not get a choice to print 2 of the same photo on one page or 2 different photos on the same page.

I know you are concerned about your security but i need to look in to your computer to help you further. So can i do a remote connection to your computer?

Can you give me more information about who you are , who you work for and how secure is this process

JustAnswer.com is a pay-per-answer website, that can assist you with answers to various questions. My name is ***** ***** I am an Expert in Computer, Network and Internet related subjects and can assist in that field. If you're not happy, we will give your money back: http://ww2.justanswer.com/justanswer-promise

We have Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rating

Would you like to continue with the issue?

I think it would be best if I leave it for now and try again after I speak to the local technician that we have used previously when he returns from holidays. If necessary he can follow this up through you or someone else in your organsiation.

You can save this chat link to continue the conversation in future.

How do I save this chat link

You can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+D to save the link to your browser bookmark

Thank you

You are welcome