Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have it all connected up and it comes up on the computer…

Customer Question
Hi, I have it...

Hi, I have it all connected up and it comes up on the computer under Epsom XP 235 but the information page says it is not connected, what do I have to press to get it working

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just bought it yesterday, although the cables are from a previous Epson XP235

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My previous printed stopped, probably because it was out of ink, but it had had an ants nest in it so I erred on the way of caution and bought a new one but it just doesn't connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it all new so shouldn"t be a problem (although the operator is old, blond and ditsy)

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/25/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I have just bought it and trying to connect. By the way why am I paying $46 for this when the info page said $5.00
No way am I paying you that amount of money it is the same amount as the printer cost, cancell this whole transaction

Would you like me to cancel this? The $5 is the initial deposit.

Regards

Kris