Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF-7510 is not printing all of the head alignment…

Customer Question
My Epson WF-7510 is...

My Epson WF-7510 is not printing all of the head alignment rows. I still have ink except C is low. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I bought the printer in 2013. Mac OS X 10.7.5.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was moved and worked fine. About 3 months. Have not needed until know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect to whom?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Actually closer to 10 months.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Ok. Power off and hel power button for 30 seconds. Have not turned back on.

Connect it back up and tell me if this helps?

Still the same.

Okay can you try it again with no INK in it?

If that does not work we can use the system reset D tool.