Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have replaced the ink and cleaned the printheads and it…

Customer Question
I have replaced the...

I have replaced the ink and cleaned the printheads and it still does not print at all. After the above process it gave me a message "alignment failed". I turned it off and then back on to see if I still got the same message and I did.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Hewlett Packard 8500 A909a Officejet Pro

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Internet Explorer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been down for several weeks, It began by not printing color and I continued to print in black because I called the repair shop and they said nothing could be done then I found out that you could clean the printheads. It finally quit printing at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. I think that about explains what all has happened and what all I have done.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

How old is the printer?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

How old is the printer?