Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it to print. I have new cartridge. 3620. Mac.

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to print. I have new cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Os 10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks