Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I signed up for two year printer cartridges, and the color…

Customer Question
Hi, I signed up...

Hi, I signed up for two year printer cartridges, and the color cartridge that was shipped to me is not being accepted for my printer

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

HP envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The black cartridge was "accepted" and was able to print with it, but when I installed the color cartridge, (it was a larger cartridge) the message I kept getting was "remove and reinstall..."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought the same small color cartridge as the original one that needed replacing, and I get the same message...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris