Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ts9020 Says there's no paper in the Rear tray. Where' the…

Customer Question
Ts9020 Says there's no...

Ts9020 Says there's no paper in the Rear tray. Where' the rear tray and how do I get paper into it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

Pixma ts 9020

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OSX10.9.5 The printer already was working till I pulled out the lower front tray to turn a printed paper over.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The printer was working normally

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

...that I don't know where the rear tray is. I only fill the front bottom tray.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris