Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print from my laptop or desktop on my okidata C610.

Customer Question
I can't print from...

I can't print from my laptop or desktop on my okidata C610

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Okidata C610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

1 year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm on a Dell Lattitude E6540 lapto[

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

I need some additional information

Are you printing via wireless, usb or ethernet?

Any error on PC or printer?

When was the last time you were able to print?

thank you