Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased 440/XP-446 yesterday so that I could print out…

Customer Question
I purchased 440/XP-446 yesterday...

I purchased 440/XP-446 yesterday so that I could print out photos from my Galaxy 5 smart phone on my MacBet One Print App and I cannot locate it eitherook !0.11.6. I cannot locate this app. The Epson employee at Office Depot also told me to g

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Bought the printer yesterday at Office Depot :440/XP-446

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am using MacBook OSX ElCapitan,Version 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I used the printer for the first time. I have assembled it and got to the Install Software and The information "Mobile Printing" and have been searching for the Apps to fgo on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not good at putting electronics together and any help you can extend would be appreciated.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Is your epson connected to the wireless network?

ALso, what device are you trying to print from specifically?

I lost the text message you sent. i recently had my Mac Book upgraded and I see that it is not typing correctly. I am a 86 year old novice at this and I could use help. I don't text unless it is a simple reply. I was unable to read the text from you r business I am trying to use this printer to print photos from my Galaxy 5 smartphone. I am connected to wi-fi (U-verse)

I can connect to your computer, but it said payment failed. How about I go ahead and connect ad if I can solve the issue then there will be a 39$ additional fee for remote support that we will settle after.

Would you like to get started, if so please try your best to follow the steps below.

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside the teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S.

I have not completedhooking up the printer as I was stopped when I could not visit www.Epson.com/support as I received a message saying that this was no longer available. The printer is not as yet hooked into the computer and the set up program has not been run I received a message saying the next step was not available
I have received three text messages-verbal -which are just noise and not understandable/ I guess I am inadequate to continue with this exercise.please refund any money that has been taken from my AMEX account. I am sorry that this did not work.

I sent you the steps you can follow, so that I can connect and fix the problem for you personally

Dustin S.