Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want you to tell me what to do to start the printer WF2760…

I want you to...

I want you to tell me what to do to start the printer WF2760 to send this computer picture to the printer for a copy at the printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is new and there was little info on how to set it up for printing

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac and OS i guess

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I took it to Staples where I punched it to try to get is going. They got it going and now I can't get it going again. I want you to tell me how to turn it on and then request a printed picture of your Printer Technician page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I Only want you to tell me how to turn the 2760 on and get a picture print.

9/24/2017
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Printing a picture depends upon whether it is in a web page or not, and if so, what web browser program (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.) it is displayed in.

Does the printer work for printing text?

SAFARI AND I DON' KNOW RATHER THE PRINTER PRINTS TEXT

OK. Is your computer an Apple then, presumably? Safari is used on Apples.

I suggest right-clicking (if your mouse has a right-hand button) on the image. See if there is a 'print Image' option. If not... you might need to use a rather cumbersome technique to get the image - not the whole web page - to print out.

Remotely Assist.

I may perhaps no be able to connect to your computer - being it is an Apple - but I will try... now.

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Try to let me connect, by downloading from this link to your Apple computer:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=74656877-c755-472f-b310-19877224ef61&Type=Java

and if it won't run, let me know at once, with any error message, please. Thanks.

can you give me a written instruction page to tell me how to get a printed page on the printer?

A printed page, not a picture from a page ?

OK

OK.... here are instructions:

.....(typing)...

Are you sending me printed instructions for me to use to get some action on the 2760? A simple way to get some action

Choose File > Print.

Click the Options menu, choose Safari, then set the webpage printing options. (If you don’t see the Options menu to the right of the page image, click on the Show Details at bottom of the Print dialog.)

Or look at this web page:

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21472?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US

....and you send that print job, by clicking PRINT or OK or the like.

Russell, I want to stop this operation as I don't see any help for this Printer. Close me off Russell and i owe you $5.00. I will take the printer back to Staples that sold me this machine. Must be something wrong with the Printer
I am asking for termination of this operation. I owe you $5.00. Speak to me Russell !!!!!

That could be... but if the printer gave you a sheet or two of blank or mostly blank paper, you could have a problem with ink supply (low ink levels) or clogging of printhead.

Thank you for trying Justanswer.

I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.