Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get info. on my computer to print - WG2630. Not items…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Can't get...

Second opinion] Can't get info. on my computer to print - WG2630. Not items I"ve typed, or info. from online.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson Workforce 2630 - about 1 yr. old or less.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell computer - using Word 7.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Going without, copying some infor with pen & paper about 2 weeks. Not sure what was happening - but it was "trouble" with the printer..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know enough to ask better questions thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.