Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My et-2650 wont charge the ink. I followed the instructions…

Customer Question
My et-2650 wont charge...

My et-2650 wont charge the ink. I followed the instructions and the on light has been blinking for an hour. Cant' print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Et-2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc. I haven't printed because the on line is stuck on blinking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is the first time Ive used it. I filled ink wells and hit the charge button and the start button just blinks

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 12 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What procedure to charge the ink did you follow please?

Is the printer a wireless / WiFi printer, or is it supposed to be working on a USB cable connection?