Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon MX490 and installed software yesterday. It…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon MX490 and installed software yesterday. It was running fine until I did something to the setup and now the computer is not connected to the printer. How much does your service cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Printer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How will I know how much I pay you in advance

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Printer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

OK

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows on pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't remember I think I hit the setup key and it went bad from there

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Ok how do I do that
The price keeps going up. I am ending THUS

There is one price for written support.

If you want me to connect and fix the issue personally, there is an extra fee for that service. Now, our prices are half cost compared to any major competitors, and we are the only tech support outfit that offers a guarantee meaning that if I cant fix the issue, you will receive a full refund of all fees.

Do you want to continue with written support, or the secure remote assistance, or do you just want the refund link?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)