Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print Amessage pops up that reads: Hp…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print Amessage pops up that reads:

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp officejet Pro 6830

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All was OK till several days ago I tried to print and nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the exact error you are seeing?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

lets try the remote assistance
I want thesecure remote assistance
Well I guess we are done. I am by no means a computer expert but am a computer dummy. I dont think a conversation
will help me. The remote would have been ideal for me. If there is a chance to hook up later then send me an email.

I tried accepting your remote support request, It said payment failure.

If you want we can go ahead and connect and if I can fix the issue, then we can handle the remote support payment afterwords.

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=85526f09-22a3-4939-9dc7-9707db1348fe

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you, *****