Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need your help? How am I going to solve this please,

Customer Question
Hi, need your help...

Hi, need your help? How am I going to solve this please, "C:\WINDOWS\Twain_32\E510 series\C.ISDS.ds......" thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

PIXMA E510 series model 2012?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just a month?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8 or 7)?

Do you still need assistance?

John, Computer Science Engineer