Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer Error, see your documentation. I looked in the

Customer Question
Printer Error , see...

Printer Error , see your documentation. I looked in the booklet and shut the device on and off but had no success.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson wf-2510 5+years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS not 100% sure Where can i find it on the computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows 10 Pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I cam back from a trip and then it popped up. it must be a normal occurrence as it comes up on the basic trouble shooting page but doesn't go away when you turn it on and off

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.