Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does not print. Epson xp-410 1 year. Both. 2 weeks

Does not print Technician's...

Does not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson xp-410 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Both

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 weeks

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/24/2017
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? or is the connection wireless?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
no error message... connected by USB
what do you think is the problem
hellol

Thank you. On your Windows PC computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d0a92dbd-f348-463d-8400-4a62919fddbf
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,