Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Says paper jam but there is no paper in it I have turned off…

Customer Question
Says paper jam but...

Says paper jam but there is no paper in it I have turned off for 30 min even overnight i've taken a flashlight and looked inside...nothing taken ink out and put back in still nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

, still nothing it will, on occasion, say the correct thing..copy but as soon as i try to do anything it goess right back to the error message epson WF 2530 also keeps saying printer is offline...it not even showing my laptop reading the printer what a mess

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got back to town a couple days ago and set it back up. It hasn't worked since i've been back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had it in the closet with my desktop...was gone a few months and am now back no, that's about it!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Can you please tell me if the unit is currently powered on?