Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer won't print. I have checked and cleaned nozzle…

Customer Question
My printer won't print...

My printer won't print. I have checked and cleaned nozzle and print heads, but it still won't print even though it goes through the motions of printing, with the page coming out bland

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is an Epson XP-410 series. Not sure when I purchased it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A few weeks. It was only this morning that I went through the motions of checking and cleaning. I do not use my printer every day, once a week if I'm inclined to do some clerical work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/24/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Instead of trying to print from your PC, can you try and make a copy from the scanner glass, and see if the printer will put ink to paper if you try to copy.

If it does put ink on paper, then you just need to uninstall the printer from the devices and printers folder, and then reinstall it using the newest driver from the Epson webpage below.

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/XP-Series/Epson-XP-410/s/SPT_C11CC87201

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you. Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you, *****