Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My mac will no longer print to my brother printer.

My mac will no...

My mac will no longer print to my brother printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MFC-9340CDW 4-5 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMAC, macOS Sierra version 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month, I moved my desktop which was hard wired and wireless never worked. tried moving back and hard wiring my iMac back to my printer and still nothing

9/24/2017
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Technician
i just connected with USB from my iMac to printer and still nothing. tried wireless but printer would connect to wi-fi but when I would try to print it would say printer not responding. So after direct wiring, it still says printer not responding.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 87 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com