Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Must insert pictures upside-down weird. Fastfoto FF-640. PC…

Customer Question
Must insert pictures upside-down...

Must insert pictures upside-down weird

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Fastfoto FF-640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 7 64 bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just installed today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to fix that and make sure I set it up right

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the issue you are experiencing?

Just bought this Epson fastfoto FF-640, I must put pictures upside down that is weird.

Okay, this is normal.

When you put the pictures upside down, that makes the top of the photo the first thing that is scanned.

By scanning the photos upside down, it enables the photo to be compiled from the top down.

If they were scanned right side up, the photo would end up being upside down on your computer!

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!

Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer