Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do youc change the cartridge on the HL-2170W? How do you…

Customer Question
How do youc change...

How do youc change the cartridge on the HL-2170W?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

How do you change the cartridge on the 2170W?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac os 10.12.16

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened. The cartridge was running out of toner, and I can't figure out how to get the toner cartridge out. I did it before, but can't remember now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - that's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps in the link below :

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?prod=hl2170w_all&c=us&lang=en&faqid=faq00000065_041

Let me know the results

Thank you

No, Just send a picture of how to remove the cartridge. You can't copnnect top the printer and do it. My own hands have to do it.

Feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

follow the steps in the link below :

Let me know the results

Thank you

Forget the service. I'll ask a friend instead. I do not want remote assistance.
Do not charge my credit card. Your method is not ;acceptable.

Did you opened the link i sent you please? you can also watch this tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5n9eqG7Iw

Thank you

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?

The first email you sent you wanted to share the screen and h elp. After that my respoinse was NO
If my credit card is charged I will contest it.
Satisfaction was guaranteed, I was not satisfied, and your first answer was not helpful, and did not even make any sense.Goddbye.

You can ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website. If you are not satisfied for any reasons please click here to request a refund : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you