Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It does not print - everything seems to be o.k. Epson Stylus…

It does not print...

It does not print - everything seems to be o.k.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson Stylus Photo R3000 about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It balked at changing the black but then printed anyway. Everything is lit and ok but it won't print and the computer says there is a communication error

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

9/23/2017
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is the printer a wireless printer, or connected with USB cable?

And, can the printer do a test photocopy, one page in black text, even?

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
connected to USB it can do a test copy
I think the printer works it is nor connected maybe ? Communication error
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech