Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

It does not print - everything seems to be o.k. Epson Stylus

It does not print -...
It does not print - everything seems to be o.k.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Stylus Photo R3000 about 5 years old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It balked at changing the black but then printed anyway. Everything is lit and ok but it won't print and the computer says there is a communication error
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really
9/23/2017
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Is the printer a wireless printer, or connected with USB cable?

And, can the printer do a test photocopy, one page in black text, even?

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
connected to USB it can do a test copy
I think the printer works it is nor connected maybe ? Communication error
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech