Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The WorkForce-3620 printer keeps showing a Printer Error…

Customer Question
The WorkForce-3620 printer keeps...

The WorkForce-3620 printer keeps showing a Printer Error message directing me to turn the power off and then back on again. That doesn't help, and I can't eliminate the message, even after unplugging the it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a 2 or 3 year old Epson WorkForce-WF-3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's an HP 2010i, running Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been this way for about a week, and I was in the middle of printing out 26 commission reports, when the message popped up and the last 2 reports wouldn't print

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please open the lid and remove all of the ink cartridges then insert them back firmly into the carriage and close the lid

Now,

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

It recommends running the Nozzle Check. When I pressed OK a new message appeared that says paper type doesn't match the paper source setting Print on Letter.
What now?
I pressed Yes regarding the letter size and the Printer error message reappeared. The Error Code is 0x97
Are you still there Josh?
Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 10 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins