Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to set up wi-fi printing, and it never lets me…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up wi-fi printing, and it never lets me put in my entire password, so therefore it does not work. ET-2650

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It is brand ne ET-2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It is a new printer, so the issue has been from day one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you trying to enter the password ***** the printer itself directly?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

it is not accepting it. Aborts after 7 letters and I have 4 to go.
What do you need to fix remotely?

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

John, Computer Science Engineer