Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mutoh vj 1204 and all colors will print except the…

Customer Question
I have a mutoh...

I have a mutoh vj 1204 and all colors will print except the yellow. I have done cleanings and various other things but nothings seems to help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Mutoh VJ 1204 and I believe it's about 6 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

For the past month or so

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 12 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

for the past month

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris