Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson artisan 1430 leaves a gap when printing. I have…

My Epson artisan 1430...

My Epson artisan 1430 leaves a gap when printing. I have used up most of my ink doing head clesning.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

An epson artisan 1430, 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I put 2 ink in printer , magenta black It was working fine before. The print head clean shows no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that's all

9/23/2017
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for you to describe the "gap" that is left on the print job a little more? What does the 'gap' look like?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Technician
The gap is about 1". It's in the middle of the paragraph. The rest of the paragraph prints just fine.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 94 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com