Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my ink cartridge in the dock. It's as if

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my ink cartridge in the dock. It's as if something has dropped in there

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

My camera if a CX7530 The number on the bottom of the dock is KCNDJ443K5054

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My cartridge is a number 40

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I removed the cartridge to replace it and couldn't get one back in.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer