Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It won't print 2 sides even though the printer is set for 2…

Customer Question
It won't print 2...

It won't print 2 sides even though the printer is set for 2 sided printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a FujiXerox DocuPrint CP305 d and about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its a PC and running Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It only started today after I removed a paper jam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks