Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer keeps giving me the message computer not found.

Customer Question
My printer keeps giving...

My printer keeps giving me the message computer not found

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Epson xp 430

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't know exactly when the issue started, but I scanned during last semester and I needed to scan a document this semester and that's when I discovered it was not working as before it worked great

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen