Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've just bought a WF 2750. It will not copy or scan. I have…

Customer Question
I've just bought a...

I've just bought a WF 2750. It will not copy or scan. I have installed the driver in my computer and have printed from it. The copy compliant is that it doesn't know which paper tray, the scan complaint that it is not connected to the computer -both obviously wrong. Help please

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

One day old WF 2750

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10 . It is not the computer - I have been able to print directly from the computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

From the first time I tied to set it up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/23/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please reply me back, when you want to continue.

what do you mean
are you doing anything or not

I cannot do anything, I can only give you the instructions and you have to follow them. First, open the link below and follow the steps to make some copies and let me know how it goes for you?

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF76201~faq-295126