Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I had been receiving a message that black ink was low. wha.
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I had been receiving a message that black ink was low. wha … read more
Changed one color cartridge and now won't print. Exon XP620.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I get no error massages...When I hit print it does nothing … read more
How can I print in black and when one of my color cartridges
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Hi..how can I print in black and white when one of my color cartridges are expended? … read more
I am enraged. I just changed out the black ink, in my Epson
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am enraged. I just changed out the black ink, in my Epson wf-2540. Now it still doesn't print, and now it wants me to replace a color cartridge, even though, all I want to do, is print in black and … read more
Its an Epson xp 620 and the PBK (black) cartridge is out of
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
its an Epson xp 620 and the PBK (black) cartridge is out of ink - can I get the printer to use the XL black int cartridge (I only want to print a few documents) tks … read more
I have an Epson xp 620. Why is it that when only one colored
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Hi Pearl. I have an Epson xp 620. Why is it that when only one colored cartridge is low my printer won't printer won't print at all, not even black & white? It's very annoying & expensive. I have to h… read more
My Epson 3640 will not print in color and only prints in
Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner, Bachelors of Science
My Epson 3640 will not print in color and only prints in black. … read more
It wont print because it says you need to change your toner
Josh, It Support Specialist
it wont print because it says you need to change your toner cayenne.. I changes it with a new one and still the same thing cant print change toner cayene … read more
I replaced the 98 ink cartridge black and it keeps saying
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I replaced the 98 ink cartridge black and it keeps saying need to replace 99/98. I only want to print black and white and have set it to that. I have tried two 98 cartridges. Do I have to change both … read more
I replaced all 5 cartridges in my Work Force 30 Epson model
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I replaced all 5 cartridges in my Work Force 30 Epson model # ***** printer on 10/12/11, and replaced only the black cartridges since then; on 07/25/14. I print in black only, no color. This past Mond… read more
Its late. Im under the gun and the cyan ink has run out of
Over-Certified PC Tech
Over-Certified PC Tech, System Administrator
It's late. I'm under the gun and the cyan ink has run out of my Epson Stylus NX300, so the printer's quit. Is there a way I can set it to only use the black ink cartridge and continue to print?… read more
MG5220 Ink: There are 2 black cartridges, 225 and 226. 226
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
MG5220 Ink: There are 2 black cartridges, 225 and 226. 226 ran out and the 225 cartridge, which is larger, does not appear to be used at all. How can I get the printer to use both cartridges so I do n… read more
I have an HP 7515 All in one printer. I am using HP Ink 564.
Richard, Retired
I have an HP 7515 All in one printer. I am using HP Ink 564. The XL Cartridge is full, and the PHOTO shows a warning light. I cannot print black and white documents currently. I rarely print photos. I… read more
My epson workforce 610 will not print black for my windows
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
My epson workforce 610 will not print black for my windows laptop, but it will print the other colors. it will print black (and the other colors) for my wifes' MacBook. I have uninstalled and reinstal… read more
The ink cartridges in my mother-in-laws Epson Stylus NX400
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions, Technician, Developer
The ink cartridges in my mother-in-law's Epson Stylus NX400 have just been replaced with #69 cartridges. The black cartridge does not seem to be working. We've tried the head cleaning program on the m… read more
I have an Epson Stylus 4400 serial no. K2NV000473. I NEVER
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I have an Epson Stylus 4400 serial no. K2NV000473. I NEVER NEVER print anything but black on white. I bought several black cartridges for my printer, however my printer does not work as it says one of… read more
I have a picturemate. Despite changing cartridges (epson branded
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
I have a picturemate. Despite changing cartridges (epson branded cartridge and using epson paper) I can't get black. The other colors seem fine. I followed all the maintenance procedures straight from… read more
I have a canon printer ip2600 and i am trying to print black
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch, Sr. Network Engineer
I have a canon printer ip2600 and i am trying to print black and white only. not having any success. i keep getting the message to replace the color cartridge, out of ink. I don't need color. i have i… read more