Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why does my printer requires for me to replace my color

Customer Question
Why does my printer...

Why does my printer requires for me to replace my color cartridges in order to print in black and white

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Epson xp620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing ! It just requires for me to change the color cartridges or it won't print

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that will do thank you

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 12 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?