Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When told to hold my SP's button fir 15 sec, is there

Customer Question
When told to hold...

When told to hold my SP's button fir 15 sec, is there another America or where is the location. I am trying to add a wireless printer

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Printer is a canon mx922 Pima

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Pixma

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 12 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Mac
Buffalo

Thank you. When it tells you to hold the WPS button, can you please press the Stop / Reset red button, then select option Standard setup, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going?

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Buffalo modem / router device for the model of it?

Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 11 months ago

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.