Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's new, just purchased it. Where/how do I find the

Customer Question
It's new, just purchased...

It's new, just purchased it. Where/how do I find the cartridge access door?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Envy 4520. This is ther second time today I've contacted you.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I JUST PURCHASED THIS AND I'm trying to install everything, I'm up to the ink cartridges, but can't seem to find the access door/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I jusdt need to know ho9w I open the access door.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello

Thank you for your question.

I've found the following video that will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo2WkUt9nqU