Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased the HP Envy 4520. I have t on and paper in.

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the HP Envy 4520. I have t on and paper in. Where do I access the cartridge door?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just said it's Envy 4520. I just purchased it 1/2 hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I'm trying to replace my old printer with the new one i JUST PURCHASED.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE CARTRIDGE DOOR IS LOCATED AND HOW i GET IN IT FOR THE INK.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The top portion of the printer opens to reveal the cartridge holder. Would you like an image?

With the printer top open where is the cartridge holder everything looks to "skinny"
Is the door under the window? How do I get to it?

Sorry for the delay as my hours are MWFS 10:30 AM - 6PM EST.

I will send you a picture in just a moment