Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just got a new router yesterday, and our Internet is

Customer Question
Hi. We just...

Hi. We just got a new router yesterday, and our Internet is working much better, but now our Canon Pixma MX920 is not working wirelessly to print things. Can you help me set it up so it will print from my Macbook Pro laptop?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

The Canon is about two years old, has worked flawlessly up to the changing of our router.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac, OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just got a brand new router yesterday, as our Internet was going in and out. Our son (45) put it in for us, and now the Internet is working beautifully. However, for the first time since we have had it, our Canon Pixma MX 920 is not responding when we send it a document for printing. I'm sure this is an easy fix, just don't know how to do it.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Printers
9/22/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 12 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris